ADMINISTRATIVE SYSTEMS OFFICE
It is responsible for the development, administration and maintenance of administrative applications such as the SIIAA (Academic, Financial, Payroll, Indicators) to contribute to the smooth functioning of the various institutional processes.
Among others, these are important functions of the Administrative Systems Office:
- To collaborate in the study of needs for the systemization of the different areas of the institution.
- To participate in the establishment of strategies and methodological approaches to the design and development of systems.
- To validate prototypes, formats and functional systems as viable solutions to the IT needs, through the continuous interaction with the user areas.
- To program prototyping projects in next-generation languages to translate them into functional applications.
- To coordinate and develop projects and systems in process, using work plans that consider the information needs of the areas, in accordance with the technical and methodological principles that dictates the administration of projects.
- To set up a maintenance and upgrading systems and production systems plan.
- To participate in the definition of infrastructure and computer inputs necessary to meet the needs of systems (platform, computer, communications, teleprocessing, development tools, etc. ).
- To generate technical documentation and manuals for each system.
- To design and develop mechanisms for audit of information systems, in order to ensure their consistency and integrity.
- To provide counseling and ongoing technical assistance to users about the systems in place.
- To manage and safeguard the information stored in databases that contain the information of production systems using mechanisms of support of information, necessary to shield the institutional information.